...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Off the Cuff. . .1/20/11

I'm not a huge fan of summer time in Houston but I AM a fan of fun summer styles. . .especially when they include fun, wooden and turquoise pieces. Feast your eyes on some fabulous pieces I've recently stumbled upon. . .
This fun bangle is an internet find. . .I love the beaded edge. . .just wish I could remember where I found it online :(
I'm really liking this wedge sandal from J Crew. Goes with everything!
But THIS wooden wedge called to me!! Now THIS I could wear all the live long day - with dresses, skirts, shorts, jeans. . .you name it!! This might need to find it's way into my closet for summer ;) Find it at Anthropologie.
I liked this funky vintage wooden sandal from Anthropologie as well. It reminds me of something my mom probably wore in her heyday. She had mad style, then and now.
I think any statement piece of jewelry can take an outfit from flab to fab!! Try on a huge wooden cuff like this one. Bet you'll get compliments ;) And why wouldn't you?? Look at that fabulous turquoise stone!! I especially love the gold edge around it. Really dresses it up.
The cuff above is great but this is the one that REALLY caught my eye. It's so unique and stunning. . .at $298 though, it's not the bargain I'd hoped for :(

The bracelet above and the ones below are also pretty fantastic. . .I think each one has versatility to go with so many things. . .


. . .but this last one. . .the coin cuff. . .ahhhh, really takes my breath away. . .

No comments: